/ Personal Service -
Speak directly to a qualified technician who will evaluate and rebuild
your tool head.
- No Middleman, Single Source Experts
- Valued as
the Best Complete Rebuilding Cost - The quickest turnaround time
and quality of service.
- All Rebuilding
done by Certified Technicians in our modern tech center in Bristol
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
- Multi-Head Discounts
- Precision Electronic Balancing
- #1 Choice
of over 100 satisfied customers for 25 years.
- FREE Freight Policy Program.
- SAVE Time
/ Money / Eliminate long down time.
- Accurate Estimates or
we pay the difference.
- 2 Week Express Service (tool heads)
- Tech Center Support Team on
call Mon.-Fri.: 5:30am - 4:00pm EST.
- Over 100 Years of Combined Swiss
need to take risks with this precision instrument in the hands
of unrelated, unconventional sources or unknown, unqualified "moonlighters".
- No need to have your precision instrument pass through multiple
channels that add unnecessary layers and costs.
- LAB totally rebuilds your precision instrument back to its original state. Your tool head or turret will stay at our Connecticut
Tech Center until it ends up very quickly back on your machine, where
- Our only focus in LAB'S Swiss Division is tool head / turret
rebuilding. We offer over 100 years of qualified experience, 5 Swiss
trained technicians and the absolute best quality workmanship that
will keep your Escomatic Screw Machines producing quality, precision
grown into the largest domestic rebuilder of Escomatic Swiss Screw Machine components.
This has been achieved by dedication to the principals of Service, Quality,
and Price. Our swiss trained engineers will return your Escomatic attachment,
tool head or whole machine back to it's original precision component it
was designed to be.